Register
In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased access to Members Forums. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our terms of use and related policies. Please ensure you read any forum rules as you navigate around the board.

Hello! Long time, no see!

Moderators: Birthe, stitchcrazy, Beaj, Louison

Arlandria83

Hello! Long time, no see!

Postby Arlandria83 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm Arlandria83, though most people call me Tig. But that was my name on the EMS board, and I'm hoping it seems somewhat familiar to some people! I live in the UK, and real life commitments pulled me away from the EMS board (and cross stitching!) some time in 2009. Now that I have the time to pick it up again I am both saddened to see that the EMS board appears to be gone, but very happy to see so many familiar names here!

I found this board completely by accident trying to replace some EMS patterns I lost when my hard drive died (fortunately my partner was able to perform some magical technical jiggery pokery with the dead drive and rescue 99% of my files so I'm now a very happy Tig!) I had no idea there was a new meeting place out there!

I hope to get to know you all (some of you again!) over the coming months!
Be well,
-Tig
Beaj

Re: Hello! Long time, no see!

Postby Beaj » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:33 pm

:PI Tig,Yes we were all saddened that EMS had to close. This board I set up for many of the members that wonted as I also wonted a place to meet friends that we made there. Yes, you'll see many you will know from there and also a few new ones as well.
Enjoy your time here . @};- @};-
" A laugh is a smile that bursts"
daisy_lil2000

Re: Hello! Long time, no see!

Postby daisy_lil2000 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:41 am

Hi Tig.

Welcome, nice meeting you. :PI
Julia

Return to “Introduce Yourself”