Register
In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased access to Members Forums. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our terms of use and related policies. Please ensure you read any forum rules as you navigate around the board.

Hi everybody!

Moderators: Birthe, stitchcrazy, Beaj, Louison

Patricia

Hi everybody!

Postby Patricia » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:06 pm

It's so nice to be here. Thank you Bea. I have been going through and reading all the messages and recognize a lot of you from the SanMan board. You may know me better as Teddy but I was having problems registering so requested Bea's help and she registered me with my name. I did belong to the EMS board but posted very rarely.

It looks like everyone has been having fun with exchanges and such. On the SanMan board, I always looked forward to the Hallowe'en and Christmas ornament exchanges. I see you're just finishing up a Hallowe'en exchange. I hope you will plan on a Christmas one.

Another exchange I really enjoy doing are ATC's. ATC's can be exchanged with the whole group (you make one for everyone participating, usually the ATC's are all the same), or just pair everyone up so you only make one for your partner. Either way, it's usually a fun exchange ...... especially when you pick a specific topic or theme the ATC would be.

BTW, my name is Pat and I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I have a PictureTrail album that I haven't updated for a few months but please visit if you wish. <a href="http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?teddypat"> (sorry, can't make it a link. Maybe because I haven't been a member long enough or haven't figured out how to do it properly after trying a dozen or so times.) ;;}(
… Pat …
Please visit my PictureTrail album and feel free to leave a comment in the guestbook.
My PictureTrail Album
Beaj

Re: Hi everybody!

Postby Beaj » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:28 pm

Hi Pat,
Welcome and great having you join and nice hearing you've found friends here as well.
Yes we will be having a Christmas Exchange so stay tuned .
We had a wonderful ATC exchange on EMS...Had fun and stitchcrazy..aka Liz had her hands full keeping a dozen plus of us organized. We will hopefully have one here but likely in the new year.
We have a translator on this board and our French Forum have a few ladies exchanging ATC's and have made envelopes for them as well. Check them out ...they do awesome works.
By the way if you need help...just ask and the ladies here are always happy & willing to help. @};-
" A laugh is a smile that bursts"
Petitecroix

Postby Petitecroix » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:00 pm

:PI Pat on this board ! @};-
Solange

"tout ce qui est fait de grand dans ce monde est basé sur l'espoir"
Jackie

Postby Jackie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:15 pm

Welcome Patricia!
I was ''JJJJack'' on EMS site, I am Jackie now!
Nice to meet you here! ;}}
Louison

Postby Louison » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:09 pm

:PI Patricia.
daisy_lil2000

Postby daisy_lil2000 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:14 am

Welcome Pat, nice to meet you, I use to be on EMS too, was sorry to see it close, but Bea has opened this great group so that we can still chit chat and have fun. :PI
Julia

Return to “Introduce Yourself”