Register
In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased access to Members Forums. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our terms of use and related policies. Please ensure you read any forum rules as you navigate around the board.

July exchange

Moderator: stitchcrazy

stitchcrazy

July exchange

Postby stitchcrazy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:05 pm

Next week, probably Tuesday, I will be giving all the specifics for our first exchange. What I will tell you now is that it will not be for a specific item, but for a simple square of stitched fabric. The recipient can decide what she or he wants to make it into. I would like everyone to pick a design that speaks to them, perhaps has a favorite flower, motif, color...whatever. The design itself should be 3 1/2 - 4 1/2 inches square on a piece of fabric that is about 6 inches square. It is not required that you put a backstitch border around the design BUT if you choose to use evenweave fabric as opposed to aida please do and also please do the backstitch "over two". I know that we have people that will be joining who have vision problems and I want everyone to be able to enjoy their pieces.
Please do NOT send me PM's until I make the formal announcement that includes the dates.
Happy hunting...
Liz
Liz

A wise person does not keep a sledgehammer and a slow computer in the same room.
daisy_lil2000

Re: July exchange

Postby daisy_lil2000 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:05 am

Looking forward to our first exchange, thank you Liz! (*)
Julia
Jackie

Postby Jackie » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Waiting to Tuesday! Thank you Liz! ;;}(
WV_Shell

Postby WV_Shell » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:28 pm

So excited... now to find a pattern. (*)
glueckskatze

Postby glueckskatze » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:50 pm

this is soooo great THU{}

Return to “Exchanges”