Register
In order to login you must be registered. Registering takes only a few moments but gives you increased access to Members Forums. Before you register please ensure you are familiar with our terms of use and related policies. Please ensure you read any forum rules as you navigate around the board.

Posting Pictures

Moderators: Birthe, stitchcrazy, Beaj, Louison

Lyudmila

Re: Posting Pictures

Postby Lyudmila » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:57 am

Sorry for sounding a bore, but how large should the pictures for the gallery be? I remember the pictures on EMS' site had to be quite small. Something tells me I did see the answer to this question somewhere here, but can't find it now.
Beaj

Postby Beaj » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:06 pm

Lyudmila,
Sorry for the delay in replying , seems like I missed this.
To be honest I don't have a good answer to give you. My thought is I'd like to have them be a reasonable size and by this I mean I don't want to have to scroll sideways and up and down to see a picture.. Hope this makes sense and I'll check with Admin and see if he can find us a proper size definition. @};-
" A laugh is a smile that bursts"
Lyudmila

Postby Lyudmila » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:23 am

Thank you, Bea

This does make sense and answers my question. Now I have to learn to post them. But this is another story. Did I tell you that your cross stich place is the best most alive and active cross stitch place ever? Thank you and well done!
Beaj

Postby Beaj » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:32 pm

The Admin has checked and we will try to use what the board is set up for as this appears to be what is generally used. We'll give it a try and see if it works out well and if so it will be left as is.
Lyudmial, I use Photobucket and have for 8-9 years. It is free but lately has been slowed down by advertising. For a fee of $15. they will offer a ad free version.. Tinypic.com is from them as well and seems to work out well and there are also others available for picture storage and they all have instructions on how to process the pictures elsewhere. Most offer free & paid subscriptions. @};-
" A laugh is a smile that bursts"

Return to “Gallery- Show and Tell”